I focus on what I do best: translating from English to French for discerning clients in Europe and the US such as international organisations, corporations, museums, hotels, tourism offices, sport brands ...
· A complete culinary expertise including legal descriptions, ingredients, recipes, products launches.
· Hotel documents including policies, guidelines, training documents and web pages.
· Tourism brochures, websites and internal documents for your related business.
· Translations that clearly reflect the tone of your communication in your correspondence, annual reports, press releases, training documents.
· Marketing content such as products launches, blog posts, catalogues.
· Client-facing materials such as art publications, guides, audio tours, information brochures, exhibit inscriptions, catalogues, websites, press releases.
· Internal materials related to international development, training documents, shipping documents.
As a freelance English to French translator since 2013, I provide high-quality translations for discerning clients in Europe and the US. Focusing on translations for the business, arts, tourism, culinary and sports sectors, I make sure that your message comes through in your French documents, marketing materials, and web content.
You work hard to find just the right words and tone for your target audience. I keep your message consistent, and every project is finished on time and on budget. I look forward to contributing to the success of your next French translation project.
Patricia has a full package of professional translator - experienced in many fields (technical, food packaging, business & commercial), memoQ competent and very dedicated. Deliveries are always on time and accurately researched. Lubomira P.
I can only echo what I’ve said before with how great it has been to work with you.
Your dedication and hard work has made my job so much easier (thank you!), and your passion for your job and respect for your clients is so refreshing.
I wish you all the best, and every success for your future! Ellie S.
I have been working with Patricia for more than 3 years on a daily basis and find her very collaborative, available and supportive of the translation process. She delivers on time and as promised and manages her workflows and assignments well. Dave H.
firstname.lastname@example.org patriciasorin.com +33 (0)6 87 73 96 91 © 2018 Patricia Sorin - All rights reserved.
Aprotrad member - French certified association of professional translators
Graduate in translation in 2013 - CI3M (Master's degree)